Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scary in VN


  • GiáoViên JoeyOatmeal Go2 bar has a hotel? What do they do on the other floors there? I almost went up there one time. It costs $5 to go up to the 2nd floor there. It was very dark. I decided not to pay and I left. On Bui Vien, sometimes girls tell me they would give me free massages and maybe even sex. For some reason, I am still a virgin and I am 29 years old. Maybe I should go and bang a girl soon. But maybe I should save it for my future wife.
    5 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Sophia Le @.@" god bless you!
  • Kiyomi Phuong Jarek Niskiewicz of course! I will be in your Uni girls collection and I need your help to change my images from chicken to swan
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Quoc Tang you genius Oatmeal lol, are you still virgin at your 29th lols... poor you, they need your money instead of free sex, I believe !!!
  • Thang Nguyen Let's drug the drugger. That'll be funny.
  • Scotty Dinh When the place is very dark and scary in Vietnam, oh you should always go their JoeyOatmeal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment