Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FB Free Marketing


Share this. I am a teacher. I'm looking for students, teachers, new friends, business partners, advice, etc.... thank you.
Learn English with me, an USA American English Teacher in HCM at FYG: Fellowship Youth Group: FYG.EngClub@Gmail.com: OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com: 090-312-4615
WANTED STUDENTS: I've been teaching English in Vietnam since 2012 & I may stay for the rest of my life. I live in HCM now. My skin is white. My ancestors are Europeans. I wear glasses. My name is Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal
I love making new friends. I have many hobbies. I make films, draw, write, teach, act, basketball, invent, guitar, piano, etc. My life is dedicated to helping others. I am always trying my best to help others. Share this.
I teach English and other things to people of all ages, levels, in groups, private lessons as a tutor, as in one on one, that is all over Saigon in different districts in HCM at cafes, houses, parks, etc. I teach children, teens, babies, adults. I teach the English skills of listening, speaking, creative writing, reading, grammar, TOEIC, etc.........

No comments:

Post a Comment