Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Anonymous 0002







    1. Please stop insulting me. I am a good person. I am a Christian. I do not do bad things.
      Delete
    2. WRONG. U ARE A BAD AND SICK PERSON. A CHRISTIAN DON'T DO THE THINGS U DO. A CHRISTIAN WOULD NEVER PUT THEIR HANDS ON CHILDREN. A CHRISTIAN WOULD NEVER BLAME OTHER PEOPLE. A CHRISTIAN WOULD NEVER MOANING. A CHRISTIAN WOULD NEVER EVER INSULTING AND LIE ABOUT OUR PEOPLE. U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN U SICK PERVERT BASTARD. I WILL REPORT U TO THE LOCAL POLICE AND THE US EMBASSY THAT THEY DO JUSTICE AND DEPORT BACK TO THE USA U FUCKING SICK PEDO!!!!!!!
      Delete
  1. You are wrong. You continue to speak lies. You continue to lie. You continue to say that you will do things that you are not doing. I am a good person. I do not even want to hurt a fly. I have morals.












  • Brett Taylor-Holmes lets forget this grubby idiot guys. were having too much fun with the other stuff
  • Kathy Thao Duong Sorry Ben! Just because i delete her fb account for along time before. 

    And i don't have any place to save our write but not because i angry i delete my self. Or Marilyn angry and delete her self. So Joey will be confuse and he don't know what he shou
    ld be decided. 

    Yes sure Brett ! You are right when said i'm idiot!
    Exactly i'm idiot ppl when i decided to be dating with Joey.
    And now i still be get alot trouble because of that!
    My name still be follow by his name any more!
  • Jake Houseago Meh. If he is troubling u that much go to police n consulate ASOV can only make fun of the situation. Peace







No comments:

Post a Comment