Sunday, February 16, 2014

Public Honesty is BAD, by Cheryl Lee

Cheryl says that public honesty is bad. She also says that I should not try to educate adults. I am only trying to tell people that I am not crazy. I am not a bad person. People continue to say bad things about me. My name is Joey Arnold Original oatmeal of Oregon USA and of Holland and Vietnam.





Cheryl Lee shared a

https://www.facebook.com/taminikabir



8 hours ago
??!! I didn't say any bad things about you!! You also don't need to prove to people in that website that how you are. Just be good in the real life. Good night!
I was unfairly banned from ASOV.
2 hours ago
What is ASOV? Who banned you?
41 minutes ago
Another side of Vietnam
Oh..maybe somebody reported you to admin. So u can create another facebook with another name and natural pics, not ur personal pics to join again if u wanna. And don't comment like before that people don't like. This page is just for fun things so don't take it so seriously. Many people are harsh so be funny, not debate so opposite with some things.
Also what u do in the real life, don't need to tell to everybody. As u saw, u told that u got free food, no job...etc..in this public page then it made people hate u. Not all people are friendly and sympathetic for u..
You misunderstand what happened. I didn't do anything bad.
Celebrities and famous people talk about their private lives in the public.
I was being honest about who I am. People should not hate honesty.
I was not asking people to sympathize. I just wanted to educate people.
That's what people don't like you. They don't need your educate. Yes be honest is good but not on that public page.
I don't mean that u have to tell lie. I meant u don't need to share ur private life. Just comment on posts in funny ways. And people don't like if you teach them..even me.
Advice when people need is better than teach as u think. They are adults, they don't need anybody teach/educate to them.
I disagree.



No comments:

Post a Comment