Monday, February 17, 2014

Sean Daley Misunderstands Oatmeal 0001

Here is my email to Sean Daley (sld2013.14@gmail.com). You can see his email below mine, below here. 
Many people think that I am bad. 
They are misunderstanding me.










Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

12:04 PM (1 minute ago)


to Sean
I strongly disagree with how you see life. You need to know that life is about doing what is right. Life is not about being politically correct. life not about making others feel emotionally better. Life is about helping people actually get better in actual reality and not just for our emotions. Life is not about what we want. life is about what we need. 

I only have one Facebook. Many people think that I have more than one profile account on Facebook. That is not true. That is a lie. There are details that people overlook.

Craig Anderson posted a photo of me before I joined ASOV, Another side of Vietnam, a Facebook group on Facebook. He asked people if I really was a teacher early in January 2014. People started saying bad things about me. When I joined in the conversation, since they were talking about me, I was banned. After I was banned, they continued talking about me.

People think that I do not have friends. I have met thousands of people in my life in the USA in the 4 different colleges I attended over 5 different years, while at over 7 different camps in different states over 5 different years where I worked, and additional years as campers, and also with my charity work in Hawaii for a year and also in Idaho, California, Washington, Oregon, West Virginia, New York, West Virginia, South Carolina, Virginia, PA, New Jersey, Quebec, and now in Vietnam.

You are clearly misunderstanding who I am.

You believe in the lies about me.

You refuse to see things from my point of view.

You refer to what I do as nonsense.

You will likely ignore what I am writing to you as most people do.

But I will continuing going after what is best in life.

Life is not about lying just to get ahead.

I would rather die an honest man than live a lie.












Sean Daley

11:36 AM (30 minutes ago)


to me
This is why you keep getting banned and blocked.  I asked a single question, and you send all this spam shit to me.  I didn't ask for your life story.  A piece of advice, and before you get defensive, I am not insulting you etc - you bombard people/groups with this nonsense.  It annoys people.  If people want to know what you have done in your life as you list to me above, they will ask.  If they want to connect with you on facebook or anything similar, you will have to build a relationship first.  If you do not, this is called spam.  

Try starting normal conversations with people before sending them stuff they did not ask for.  Do you not think it is a bit of a coincidence that you have been banned several times by facebook and couchsurfing, yet I have never ever heard of them doing this to anyone else.  I know people from all walks of life, relgions, races, political beliefs.  I have known some horrible people (not friends of mine) who have posted rude/offensive/controversial things on such social networking sites, yet none have ever been banned.  You appear to have created over 10 facebook profiles, with ridiculous names.  Why?  What is the purpose you do this?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and if I were you, I would put down your computer, and go and meet people and make friends normally and stop offending and spamming people with your irrational nonsense.






(no subject)
Inbox
x
01 Sundays
x

Sean Daley sld2013.14@gmail.com

Jan 21


to me
Are you for real?  Or just a troll.  You are attracting a lot of not very good press for yourself in Vietnam, through facebook, couch surfing etc......

If you seriously want to get a job, you are not going the right way about it.

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

Jan 21


to Sean
Who told you that I was looking for work?  I am not looking for work. Well, not exactly? Plus, do you think that I am not real? 


Joey
























How are you?




Yours truly,

Joey Arnold: Original Oatmeal
English Teacher (Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh): Film-Maker: Editor: etc.........
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com: 0163-425-1695

Oatmeal English Club
544 Võ Văn Kiệt: 3rd floor: room P.7
P. Cô Giang, Quận 1, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Skype: Facebook: Youtube: Google: Original Oatmeal 
20:00 PM - 22:00 PM on Mondays and Fridays
07:00 AM --09:00 AM on Mondays and Wednesdays
I also teach at other times at other places all over Saigon, Vietnam.

I'm an English Teacher: Film-Maker: Writer: Artist: Editor: Translator: Web-Designer: Musician: Singer: Guitarist: Pianist: Life-Coach: Motivational Speaker: Christian, Charity Missionary, Director: Actor: Carpenter: Counselor: Tutor: Philosopher: Inventor: Dancer: Athlete: Basketball Player, etc


I may have met you. 

If that is the case, then do you remember me? My Facebook is Original Oatmeal. Can you ask your friends to add me on Facebook and to email me?

My skin is white. I wear glasses. I live in District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam. I am from the USA (United States of America). I teach English all over Saigon, Vietnam. I have been in Vietnam since 2012. I have making films since 1996 when I was 10 years old. I was born in 1985. I have been a teacher since 1995. I do many things. I have a team of Vietnamese-English translators. Contact us if you are language students, teachers, actors, owners, producers, customer, etc.

I am an English Teacher, life-coach, creator, CEO, businessman, charity missionary, writer, producer, web-designer, artist, musician, inventor, athlete, coach, volunteer, Christian, dancer, singer, guitarist, pianist, speaker, counselor, tutor, and so much more. My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. 

My Facebook

.

My Facebook and name on Skype, Youtube, & all over the internet is Original Oatmeal. Ask your friends to add me, follow me, subscribe to me, on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Mea Omnia, etc, and other places as well. 


Hello, how are you? Remember me? I may have met you. I am an American. I was born and raised in the USA (United States). I wear glasses. My skin is white. I wear dress shirts, pants, and ties. I love smiling. I love making new friends. I have been teaching English in Vietnam since 2012. I have been a teacher since 1995. I was born at 6 AM Monday, the 11th of February 1985. I will turn 30 years old in 2015. I've been making films since 1996. I love making new friends. 




watch my YouTube videos
download & share my videos on Facebook




.

.

.

Ask your friends to add me on Facebook. Subscribe to my videos on Youtube. Google my name for information. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Join my Oatmeal English Club and Original Oatmeal English Club on Facebook. Share my videos, photos, and other things with your friends. Download and reupload my photos, videos, and other things. Email me. Call me. Text me. Can you find me new students?


.

ask your friends to add me on Facebook




I teach/tutor the English language skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, sentence-structure, spelling, problem-solving, how to ask questions, and other life-skills.

Want to join my English Clubs?
For more information, contact my manager, Joo Nguyen:

Mobile: 090-312-4615





Add me on Facebook, if you haven't yet.

Send me Friend-Requests and Friend-Suggestions. Tell your friends. Follow me on FB and on Twitter. Subscribe and watch my videos on Youtube. You can find me on Facebook and all over the internet. Just look-up my name. Google me. Just search for
Original Oatmeal



We have English Clubs in District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam.

For more information, contact my female Vietnamese Manager, Joo Nguyen: add her on Facebook. Send her friend requests and suggestions. Write to her. Call her. If you want to know more, on Facebook, you can look up the
Oatmeal English Club




Check out my photos on Facebook.

I have been in Vietnam since 2012. You can see my adventures on my Facebook Fan Page. Just search for The Original Oatmeal





My manager is Vietnamese. Contact her.

She is about 25 years old. She is fluent in Vietnamese and in English. You can write and talk to her in Vietnamese or English. She can tell her all about me and the English Clubs. Her Facebook is
Joo Nguyen

I am a teacher and a tutor of many subjects. You can come to our clubs. I can meet you at coffee shops. I can come to your house. We can meet at parks. Add me on Facebook. I am here to help.










I was born in the United States. I attend 4 different colleges. I have worked at schools, centers, cafes, shops, stores, restaurants, parks, clubs, houses, places, Facebook, Skype. My skin is white. I wear glasses. People think I am funny and inspirational.

I make movies, websites, books. I am a man of many talents. If you need anything, please contact me. Feel free to be my friend.

I am the founder of Ironic Mystic
I am the producer behind Mea Omnia
I am a producer behind Restore Main Street



About Me

I have been in Vietnam since the year 2012.

I've been acting, directing, producing, making films, script-writing, inventing, designing, etc., since 1996.

I was born 1985, February 11, Monday 6 AM PST. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, United States.

I've been drawing & singing since 1989.

I've been writing since 1991.

I've been drawing comic strips since 1992.

I've been web-designing since 2001.

I've been playing guitar since 2008.

I've been playing piano since 1995.

I've been playing basketball since 1992.

I've been cycling on bicycles since 1991.

Feel free to talk to me. You can write to me. You can add me on Facebook. You can google my name. You can find me all over the internet. You can call me. You can email me. You can SMS text message me. You can find me. If you need anything, just come to me. I am here for you.








No comments:

Post a Comment