Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wood in the Fire





wow..... just wow........
  • Bạn và 4 người khác người khác thích điều này.
  • Liza Shulyndina may be its best to stop discussing him? even on his site he admits that he is sick
  • Vidya Pang Up to 88% off on original Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Sunglasses for everyday discount prices on here, Classic, Styles and very well made. click here to view more:#RayBanOfficialSiteUSA
  • Kris Wilkins Ahh, see, there is more irritating than Oatmeal
  • Jarek Niskiewicz I've been offline for couple of days and it looks like some of you are having way too much fun  Not that there is such a thing  

    I am really starting to question the whole situation, I think all of us know that there are some serious issues with
     the guy - maybe he is a joker and is having a blast or maybe he's just sick. Whichever it might be, I think those who edited the photos in the blog are pushing things a bit too far. We don't know how stable or in this case how unstable he might be, we also know of many incidents where someone was pushed to do something stupid due to online bulling... As much as many here might hate the guy, I am confident that NO ONE would actually want anything bad happen to him... Maybe instead of putting more wood into the fire we should just get rid of all the posts related to him and ignore him.

    I think India is getting to me, I am becoming way too positive 

No comments:

Post a Comment