Monday, February 17, 2014

Kathy Hates Oatmeal 0011



Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:25 PM (7 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
You owe me money. Stealing is bad. Please make things right. You know what happened. I told you not to sell my bike. You sold my bike. I told you many times not to steal and sell my bike. I wanted to keep my bike. I really wanted my bike. My bike is gone now. I did not get compensated for my bike. That is what happened. You were there when those things happened. You know what happened. You seem to be pretending what happened. You are a bad person. You stole my bike. you sold my bike. I told you not to. I want compensate for your theft.

P.Thao Duong

2:26 PM (6 minutes ago)
to me
You are a men in trouble Joey!

And we decided to devoice or broken or whatever but not meeting again for 7 month.

We are not married. And not have children also.

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:32 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
I do not owe you money because you gave me your house and everything in your house. There was NO loan. I was not borrowing your house. You never asked me to pay you back money for the things you did for me and for the things you gave me. You were being nice to me. You let me live in your house for free. You are not a hotel. You seem to think that I am suppose to pay you rent. I do not owe you rent money. I do not owe you any money because you told me that I do not owe you money. You said that you were giving me free things, presents, gifts, for free, and that they were not borrowed loans, things that I would have to give back. We did not make any special deals, contracts, commitment, agreements, oaths, promises, or other things like that, or other things in general, where I would have to be required to certainly pay you back because we did not sign on the dotted line and it did not happened that way and you also stole my bike and sold it and did not compensate for your theft of my bike.

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:32 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
There was NO loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment