Sunday, February 16, 2014

I am Not a Bad Person Like They Say I am on ASOV


Stream

 
In my opinion you should change the video title to interrogative form if you want to clarify it. The default title kind of put you on a disadvataged stand
Reply
 · 
 
I need to get people's attention. People are spreading lies about me. I first gave this video a crazy title that says I am a bad person that does bad things. I am not a bad person that does any of those bad things, but I am trying to get more views, so that people can run into this video and see that I am not a bad person.

They also unfairly banned me from a Facebook Group. I did not do anything bad. Craig Anderson posted a photo about me early in January 2014. After that, people started saying that they hope that I am not really an English Teacher in Saigon, Vietnam. They started saying bad things about me before I joined that group. After I joined, they banned me. I was not doing anything bad. They were talking about me. They were saying bad things about me. After I joined, then they banned me.

They are doing bad things.

They are saying things about me that are not true.

Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment