Monday, February 17, 2014

Kathy Hates Oatmeal 0010


(no subject)
ZZ ARCHIVE/Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:04 PM (21 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
You continue to spread lies about me.

P.Thao Duong

2:18 PM (7 minutes ago)
to me
I not a bank - printing!

Tell me the reason!
For a ppls leave far me and my familly after 7 month
And now after he using all his money and be fighted by another ppls is want to come back?

P.Thao Duong

2:21 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
I lost alot of friend because of you.
I save your job.

When you blame your boss Tram and Thu
Tram are easy kick you out of job. 

And you are can not find any thing money.
You remember Tram boy friend is American also.
Their have too much American men in this school.
Not just only you is American men in the world

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:25 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
You owe me money. Stealing is bad. Please make things right. You know what happened. I told you not to sell my bike. You sold my bike. I told you many times not to steal and sell my bike. I wanted to keep my bike. I really wanted my bike. My bike is gone now. I did not get compensated for my bike. That is what happened. You were there when those things happened. You know what happened. You seem to be pretending what happened. You are a bad person. You stole my bike. you sold my bike. I told you not to. I want compensate for your theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment