Monday, February 17, 2014

Sean Daley Misunderstands Oatmeal 0002




Sean Daley (

sld2013.14@gmail.com)
12:58 PM (28 minutes ago)


to me





Green Oatmeal
Loxx Catt
Living Jesus
Moore Street
Oja Wall
Visual Venture
Gambling forks
Mickey Moorehead
Billy Breaker etc etc - are you telling me these are not you

I have seen what people wrote and they are messing with you because you are annoying them.  I do not believe all the things written about you - eg peado, pervert etc.  I do not believe that.  I do not know anything about you, nor have I said I know anything about you.  Because I do not.  I don't know your intentions or your beliefs.  I never said I did.  What I did say is that you are annoying people.

I do not live a lie either Joey.  I am an honest man, and have not said anything about you or your intentions.  Purely telling you to stop annoying people and tried to give you advice.  I did not tell you to lie to anyone.  Just to change your approach.

Everything you seem to write seems to be negative.  If people annoy you or insult you, then ignore them.  If I walk down the street and some drunk tells me to fuck off.  You know what I would do?  Smile and walk to the nearest bar with my mates and have a good time.  Life is too short to deal with the shit people in this world - there are too many.  

You make assumptions yourself Joey.  Not once did I say I believed the lies on ASOV.  You can also check - I have never commented or liked any of it.  Why?  Because I dont know you.  Therefore it is not my place to say things good or bad about you.  I was simply suggesting you stop annoying them.

Likewise you don't know me.  So don't patronise me and tell me you know how I see life.  I have a fantastic life - great friends, and a smoking hot girlfriend.  I absolutely love life and how I live it and I treat people how they deserve to be treated.

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

1:26 PM (0 minutes ago)


to Sean
Sean Daley, I only have one official Facebook profile account. Those other names you have listed are not personal accounts of mine. It is very important that you see that I only have one personal Facebook profile account that I use personally for my personal matters as over 300 million normal people do all around the world in similar fashion.

Those names you have listed are not personally of me.

Many people think that those other so called Facebook profile accounts are personally mine to be used as a primary base Facebook account profile, which is not exactly true, and there is more to it than what meets the eye.

Now, in other unrelated news, Facebook does allow people to manage groups and fan pages.

Many people on Facebook manage groups and fan pages.


I am not negative. Your perception of negativity is warped by your disappointments in your own personal life. Many people say that I appear negative. However, the appearance of negativity is not the same as actual negativity.

I am not exactly annoying people.

People get annoyed at everything.

People get annoyed at the rain, traffic, hot coffee (at McDonalds around 50 years ago which led to a lawsuit), and the list goes on. I have seen people complained about everything under the sun. Just because somebody is yelling at you, does not necessarily mean that you did something wrong.

I am not exactly defending or promoting spam or annoyance. My mother, family, friends, and others have told me that I am annoying, stubborn, picky, a perfectionist, weird, strange, and a bunch of bad or controversial or other things for all of my life since I was about 3 years old when my siblings called me an alien because people could not understand me. I was born in 1985 in the USA. I am 29 years old now. I have been mocked at for over 25 years now and I know that it happens. I like to stand up against cyber-bullying and other things as often as I can because I know that it hurts others because it has hurt me when I was younger as a nerd, geek, retard, where people call me four-eyes (which is more eyes than them), that I ride the bus, and so on and so forth with the insults, and so I want to attack people that make fun of other people because it does not help people and it is more negative when people make fun of others.


You seem to think that I actually annoy people. I believe that I am not exactly and absolutely and totally the absolute bottom-line root core issue and base and reason for their annoyance, of how they feel, of what they think, and things like that.

I tell you things that I think you should know. If you want to know the details, you can listen to what I say and you can ask around at ASOV and other places. You can try to dig up the history. I am trying to say that I was not spamming them. People say that I am spamming that I am being annoying. That is not true. They are annoying to themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment